cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

locodicegr
Miniboss

Re: AMD Link: What do you want to see in future versions?

This is an AMD LINK feedback/suggestion thread.

Read before you post something.

0 Likes
renoxdeception
Adept II

iOS

Landscape mode, I want to place this sideways and see video card stats so I can plug in my phone while gaming.

Logging directly on phone, ability to share graphs, export as csv, image, useful formats is the main point.

User interface:
Home screen is pointless to user experience, have big button shortcuts to features.
On each screen, having a button for quick access to relive replay/recording/gif creation on any page that you'd use for gaming would be useful.

arpaterson
Journeyman III

Please open source the AMD link client so that there can be for example a raspberry pi port. I just sold my 1080ti to buy a radeon, this a feature I will be losing by doing so.
Supporting phones gets you a lot of client devices quickly, but they are all phones. People want more modes of use.
0 Likes
wuchzael
Adept II

Direct access to Wattman via Radeon Software main page PLS!!!

(Attention: Photoshop-Level over 9000!)

wattman.png

0 Likes
kaisersolo
Journeyman III

Connect to - Android TV. So that I can enjoy my games not just at my monitor or my mobile but also my big 49" 4K TV. 

I have tried side loading the latest amd link APK, but it appears to be still in mobile portrait mode that spread across the screen.

This shouldn't be hard to fix in an update.

Keep up the god work

0 Likes
johnsmith7171
Adept II

I would like

1) A stable zero rpm option, that does not involve me dancing around the pc half naked with a drum.

2) A checker that makes sure that all the screens are at the same HZ, no 2000MHZ bug, even if that means i will have to live trough a short flicker every time i reboot the pc, without having to do that manually. 

0 Likes
sharktooth
Elite

this is the AMD Link smartphone app feedback/suggestions thread... post your drivers complaints in the appropriate place. 

0 Likes
hunter-
Adept II

more compatibility with old games..

În Duminică, 10 Martie 2019 16:05:47, sharktooth <amd-external@jiveon.com> a scris:

#yiv7725824385 * #yiv7725824385 a #yiv7725824385 body {font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;}#yiv7725824385 #yiv7725824385 h1, #yiv7725824385 h2, #yiv7725824385 h3, #yiv7725824385 h4, #yiv7725824385 h5, #yiv7725824385 h6, #yiv7725824385 p, #yiv7725824385 hr {}#yiv7725824385 .yiv7725824385button td {}

|

Community

in Drivers & Software this is the AMD Link smartphone app feedback/suggestions thread... post your drivers complaints in the appropriate place.  Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Community  SHARE THE LOVE! Help other developers by marking replies to your questions as Helpful or Correct. If you are the original question asker, you can mark replies as Helpful or Correct by:

- Go to the message on Community (you’ll need to log in).

- Click on either the Helpful Answer button or the Correct Answer button.

- Pat yourself on the back! You’ve helped others who have the same question as you by telling them which replies are helpful and correct.

This email was sent by Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

|

0 Likes
epicduck900
Journeyman III

I want it to actually link

0 Likes
harbi
Adept III

Would certainly like a Radeon Vii Junction Temperature metric.