cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

sakuramichitsuki
Adept III

Re: AMD Link: What do you want to see in future versions?

I didn't click "Apply" when I took a screenshot, but then clicked

The data recorded by AMD Link also proves this.

and

Thank you for your suggestion

I will report this to AMD.

0 Likes
sakuramichitsuki
Adept III

In addition, about running a program that does not support Crossfire, except for the main GPU, all other GPUs run at the lowest frequency.

That's it now.(Based on my observation)

other than that, although there are some deviations from the theme,

I have raised some topics on this subject.→somethings about Relive

I also want to know how to report my "hope" or ideas to AMD (not a bug, but it is "hope")

colesdav
MVP

RE: I also want to know how to report my "hope" or ideas to AMD (not a bug, but it is "hope")

Personally I have tried praying to God but that doesn't seem to work to be honest with you.

0 Likes
colesdav
MVP

You could always try joining this if it is still active: https://gaming.radeon.com/en/radeonsoftware/crimson-relive/vanguard/

I think you have to sign an NDA though, and I doubt you would have much influence on having new features implemented if any.

0 Likes
sakuramichitsuki
Adept III

Thank you for your suggestion

I will try to join it.

If I can join it successfully, that would be great.

I really want to make some suggestions/hopes to AMD.

If AMD Drivers have more/better features, not only for me, also for all AMD players, whether they like AMD or not, they will benefit

AMD can bring a bright future (such as ROCm, or user-friendly features like FreeSync), rather than the monopoly and closed source and exclusivity of green manufacturers.

0 Likes
colesdav
MVP

Yes, sure, go for it.
But reporting issues here, submitting report forms, and opening cases, should be more than enough to demonstrate such support.

0 Likes
wuchzael
Adept II

I love it!

Would like to see more options for hardware monitoring in general like in-depth cpu parameters etc.

Cheers

0 Likes
colesdav
MVP

I have had to go back to running AMD Link on Adrenalin 18.11.2 with a brand new XFX RX Vega 64 Liquid.

Reason.

This is what happens if I turn on the Radeon Performance Overlay  "RPO", in this example it is BFV at 2K/4K.

"RPO off:"

pastedImage_0.png

"RPO on"

pastedImage_2.png

That's a lovely Nvidia Green color there, when I click on that Show Metrics option.
I couldn't make this up up if I tried.
Also please note that the Radeon Performance Overlay is frequently too small to even read anyhow, at 4K.

Anyhow - Using the AMD link as an alternative.

I have been trying to set a stable undervolt on the RX Vega 64 Liquid and I want to monitor the FPS, Clocks and reported GPU Power - which is about 360 Watts in Turbo mode when games are running.

However ... the AMD Link display keeps dropping the additional (non default) metrics such as GPU Power.
Also when I try to take a screenshot of the AMD Link monitor it frequently gets messed up.

Please fix one  or the other or preferably both.

Thank you.

0 Likes
sakuramichitsuki
Adept III

I have not encountered this problem.

So I think this may be a special case

0 Likes
colesdav
MVP

Which case - AMD link dropping out or the Radeon Overlay.

Thanks.

0 Likes