cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

DazzaJay
Journeyman III

AMD Link "Game Streaming is disabled" - No option to enable?

ok, so I've been using AMD Link without issues for over a year with my PC and Android TV.

a few days ago my TV received an app update for the AMD Link app.

When loading AMD Link App on the TV it told me that i must update to the latest software on my PC. so i did.

Now my TV Says "Game Streaming is Disabled" "Enable Game Streaming on Radeon Software's General Settings to access this functionality"

IMG_20210608_130756.jpg

I've been through every page of the new Radeon software on my PC, i cannot find this setting. using the search box for "Game Streaming" at the top of the new Radeon Software returns "no results found"

settings.png

Seriously. this used to work, what happened? why has the functionality been removed and how to I get it back?

0 Likes
2 Replies
DazzaJay
Journeyman III

Nobody has a fix for this?

0 Likes

You'll need to run regedit with administrative privileges

What I did was made sure that in

Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\AMD\MOBILE

There should be REG_DWORD called MobileServerRemotePlayEnabled and it's value should be changed to 1

I also saw that in my LOCAL MACHINE had no MOBILE key at all, so I added that, and made the same REG_DWORD above  to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AMD\ 

jabis_0-1624102188409.png

After setting this I rebooted the machine, reintroduced the mobile phone with AMD Link and everything worked   

0 Likes