cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

kambiz96
Journeyman III

AMD Link over the internet

Hi! I would like to know if I can stream my pc games directly to my mobile phone with AMD Link and over the internet (outside my home network). The patch notes in the last version of adrenalin software and AMD Link says that, but I only managed to do it in my local network. I also forwarded the 58888 port. I attached the picture of the new features as matter of proof.Captura.JPG

8 Replies
ege09
Journeyman III

ı have got the same problem

0 Likes
wendi94
Journeyman III

I  forwarded the 58888 port and the 41111 port.But I can not link it over the internet.

0 Likes

how did u open the 41110 and the 58888 ports what are the steps to do that?

0 Likes
redlila
Journeyman III

I'm experiencing this as well. I can connect to the computer but when I try to start game streaming it never succeeds at getting the desktop/game video up on my remote device. If I try and run the streaming test I get 'Unable to start streaming'. I've done a throughput test on my remote connection and its got enough bitrate for the high settings.

did you ever find out how to get it to work i have the exact same problem

0 Likes
kambiz96
Journeyman III

I posted this on reddit as well and someone replied me with the solution, and now it just works! Here it is: AMD Link over the internet : AMDHelp 

redlilawendi94ege09

0 Likes

I try it,but I still can not connect 

0 Likes
Alijohn016
Journeyman III

Yeah I followed that one person who linked the Reddit but problem is I don’t have my phone profile on it. And I’m overseas so I can’t really connect it but I’m trying to come up w a solution

0 Likes