Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

nesoor
Adept I

AMD Link not working

Hey,

I want to use AMD Link so I can stream and play my games on my Android phone and Google TV.
However, I have no clue how to setup AMD link there are no video's or any good forums explaining how the software works.

Everything that I could find was old and was incorrect. Any of you know how to set it up ?

0 Likes
5 Replies

Have you looked at https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/amd-link

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

So if I understand you correctly "Asus Radeon RX6600" is not supported for AMD link ?
At the moment I am using Steam Link which works fine but I was really curious about AMD link.

0 Likes

Yes that card is supported. 

You need to open AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition on your computer and click the settings button on the top right. Then go to the section for AMD Link and enable AMD Link Server.

Next, download AMD Link app on the device you want to play games on and set that up. When you go to pair the device, AMD Link it will ask for a code which you can get from the Adrenalin Edition app. It's in the same menu as above, just click the Show QR Code / PIN button, enter the pin or scan the QR and then that should connect the two together.

If you have a problem with audio like I did then make sure your computers audio is set to your monitor and restart the AMD Link stream.

Hey Sheamaus,

This section is missing: Then go to the section for AMD Link and enable AMD Link Server.

Screenshot 2022-10-09 144950.png

0 Likes

I reinstalled the software and now it's working

Thanks for your support !

0 Likes