cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Rajic
Journeyman III

AMD Instant replay and recording R7 240 - PROBLEM

Hello AMD , im very happy to be a user of your graphics card. I have one small problem regrading your program and instant replay as well as recording. I installed your last version of the program , everything went smoothly until i tried to turn on the recording that didnt work , it just blinked.

As for Instant Replay , it doesnt work for me , and it writes those files that it "manages to save" as if they were corrupted . 

I have been trying to solve the problem with this for maybe a year now, im the owner of  "R7 240 2gb OC Gigabyte" Every file i try to record is corrupt , at frist i thought my graphics card did not support Instant Replay but if i saw according to your support it is in line with my graphics.

I would be very happy if maybe someone would know how to solve this problem , i will leave a video and image too see what this is about , thanks u , i hope u will help me soon !

bandicam 2021-09-02 02-19-54-906.jpg

0 Likes
3 Replies

May be something in the FAQ section at https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/radeon-software-gaming-media

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

In case you need to use the AMD® VCE encoder for video recording, go to ManyCam’s Recordings settings and select the encoder the same way as in RTMP. 

I found this solution but i cant click on AMD VCE , i have latest DRIVERS . 

sorry for voice in video.

0 Likes

I found one more guy write my problem.

I found that it is a r7 240 2gb, and disappointingly, I found that it doesn't have VCE, even the 1.0 version.

I wonder why, since it should still be a GCN 1.0 chip, and even if you can't really play decently any recent game, it could've be used for encoding/transcoding, at least in h264...

Thanks in advance for correct answers.

0 Likes