cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

plasmight
Journeyman III

AMD graphics enabled in device manager causes system to freeze

Aygıt Yöneticisinden AMD ekran kartını aktif ettiğimde bilgisayar fare olmak üzere donuyor. Eski driverlerini kurdum ve cihazı yazılımıyla birlikte kaldırdım tekrar yüklenip aktif ettiğimde sonuç aynı. Aktifleştirdiğimde birkaç dakika sonra donuyor. Görev yöneticisine girdiğimde sistem kesintileri aşırı cpu kullandığını gördüm. Ekran Kartım yanmış olabilir mi? Ya da yanmışsa hiç mi yanıt vermez?

Sorunum 29 Eylül'de başladı

When I enable the AMD graphics card from Device Manager, the computer freezes including the mouse and keyboard. I installed the old drivers and uninstalled the device along with its software, when I reinstall and enable the result is the same. When I enable it it freezes after a few minutes. When I entered the task manager, I saw that system interruptions were using excessive CPU. Can my Video Card burn out? Or is it not responding at all if it lights up?

My problem started on September 29

0 Likes
9 Replies
mstfbsrn980
Grandmaster

No. Your GPU cannot be burned for your situation. Remove your GPU and RAMs installed on your motherboard. Clean the ports on the motherboard with 1 square centimeter of sandpaper. Clean the GPU and RAM with a pencil eraser... This recommendation is for a desktop computer.

Hayır. GPU'nuz yanmış olamaz. Anakartınıza bağlı GPU ve RAM'leri çıkarın. Anakart üzerindeki bağlantı noktalarını 1 santimetre karelik zımpara kağıdı ile temizleyin. GPU ve RAM bağlantı noktalarını bir kurşun kalem silgisiyle temizleyin... Bu öneri masaüstü bir bilgisayar içindir.

0 Likes

Benimki dizüstü

Mine is laptop :/

0 Likes

You should try the old stable display driver and the old stable operating system (Win 1909 1803 ...) together. Windows updates and old or new drivers can create errors for laptops.

0 Likes

Denicem. Teşekkür ederim

I will try. Thank you.

0 Likes

Maalesef işe yaramadı.

Unfortunately it didn't work.

0 Likes

Could you provide the laptop brand and part number?

0 Likes

Laptop brand: Lenovo ideapad 500-15ISK (Lenovo 80 NT)

Do you mean by the part number the display card? AMD Radeon R7 M360

0 Likes

Your laptop contains Intel IGPU. Install the Intel display driver then install the AMD driver. But first, use safe mode and DDU and uninstall all display drivers. I hope you fix the problem. Goodbye...

0 Likes

Please I am facing same difficulties did the method work? 

0 Likes