cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

takeshara
Journeyman III

AMD E1-7010 with Radeon R2 Win 7 32 bit drivers...

Hi. I have laptop Acer ES1-522.

APU E1 7010. Install Win 7 32 bit.

For chipset i use drivers amd-chipset-drivers_18.10_feb true? I install all ok, USB 3.0 worked no problem.

BUT when i try seek drivers in support page i see fresh drivers 18.2.1 feb 7. Download. Install. But i have wild mouse lag! I try enable shadow pointer - not help!

What me doing? Use old version of drivers? I tried find and download big size drivers with slow internet. Amd coders are stupid! in 2018 cursor lag!!! Or who can maybe give link to correct driver! Win 7 32 bit.

0 Likes
5 Replies

This is the latest APU driver for your Laptop from AMD Support which also includes the AMD Chipset (Optional): APU

I could not find an ACER Laptop with your model number with an E1-7010 APU except the ES1-523 model.

0 Likes

AMD E-Series E1-7010 Notebook Processor - NotebookCheck.net Tech

These are the latest drivers for your laptop.> APU

Here is how to install them > Clean Install AMD Graphics Drivers

Nothing will install/perform correctly unless the OS is fully updated:

** Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 must be fully updated before attempting to install any AMD driver. All 'critical', 'recommended', and 'optional' (no language packs,etc) updates as well as any Service Packs (SP) must be installed before any attempt to install graphics drivers. If you do not get this message .... keep installing until you do:

0 Likes

O amazing noobs. YOU READ MY MESSAGE????????

my mouse cursor (know whaat its?) FREEZE! LAGGGGGGGGED! MOUSE CURSORRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

In youtube 480 p freeze! video in 480p!!! amazing amd...

0 Likes

Do you have it plugged in?

0 Likes

I have Windows 10 Pro and have a similar problem with a different GPU card. It seems to be a Windows 10 Update that is causing the problem. I have reported to Microsoft thru Settings and also to Logitech Support. I also updated my GPU driver to the latest with the same results.

When I am on Google Chrome or another browser, My wireless mouse freezes for several seconds even though my wireless Keyboard still works normally. During game play it works fine or when using Kodi to watch taped tv programs it works fine. I also sent a report to Google Chrome about this is issue. I have done everything suggested by Google Chrome and Microsoft to no avail.

0 Likes