I've had my RX5700XT for a while now, and all has been great. I have two displays, one is 2560p and one is 1080p. Recently, my resolution suddenly switched, and my 2560p monitor displays a 1080p image. Display settings will not open.
I uninstalled graphics drivers and everything worked, only my main display was shown, but everything was shown in the correct resolution (2560p). I reinstalled my drivers, and then the resolution was incorrect again.
I can't change my resolution, as display settings wont open, everything else in settings works fine.
I have tried:
- Reinstalling windows (Didnt work)
- Updating Drivers (Didnt work)
- Reinstalling drivers (Didnt work)
- Safe mode (Didnt work)
- Safe mode with Networking (Worked, only while in safe mode)
- System repair tool (Didnt work)
- Removing the C:/AMD folder and reinstalling
- Using DDU
And a smattering of other things
To clarify, only when my AMD drivers are installed, can I not access windows' "Display resolution", nor is the resolution on my primary monitor correct, despite Radeon software saying my display is 2560p, but my browser says its 1080p