cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

rodlawliet
Adept II

AMD Drivers 3.09.01.140 produce stutters in games!

Hello, I updated my AMD drivers due to a security flaw discovered recently (it was solved with drivers 3.08.17.735) but I downloaded the latest version which is 3.09.01.140 and it produces slight stutters when playing PUBG. I want to try to go back to version 3.08.17.735 or even to the version I had before all that was 2.17.25.506 (it never gave me any problems), but I want to know if I can uninstall the current version and go back to an old version of drivers AMD without generating some kind of error ... how can I do it successfully? It works if I uninstall the current driver from the control panel, reboot and update to version 3.08 ?. I hear you! (Sorry my bad english)

0 Likes
1 Solution
mikehcl
Adept II

I had the same problem, uninstall drivers normally and reinstall chipset version 3.08.17.735

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
mikehcl
Adept II

I had the same problem, uninstall drivers normally and reinstall chipset version 3.08.17.735

0 Likes

I Uninstall the current driver through windows 10 control panel, reboot, and installed the previous version 3.08.17.735 and problem resulted
No more stuttering in any games