Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

marcosolotov
Journeyman III

Amd driver uninstalling alone on Ryzen 7 5700g

Hello,
I bought a Ryzen 5700g and I noticed that the integrated graphics driver is uninstalling on its own a few times when I turn on the computer. I have already installed the latest version of the driver and windows is also on the latest version. Please, can anyone help me. Below is my configuration.

Ryzen 7 5700G
B450M-Pro S
Asgard Memory (2x8GB) 3200MHz
Gamemax 550W 80 Plus Bronze
Crucial SSD BX500 240GB

Note: The only things I changed in the BIOS was to enable XMP to put the memories to 3200MHz and allocate 2GB for video memory.

0 Likes
2 Replies
ThreeDee
Paragon

Make sure your motherboards BIOS is up to date

Is this a CLEAN install of Windows?

https://rtech.support/books/how-to-and-guides/page/clean-installing-windows-10

..or is it carried over from a previous build?

Make sure you have the latest AM4 chipset drivers installed from AMD.com 

Make sure your memory is installed in slots A2/B2 (2nd and 4th slots away from the CPU socket)

You can run DDU and uninstall all past/present AMD iGPU drivers .. reboot .. and THEN install latest graphic drivers from AMD.com

Check your Device Manager ..under View , enable "show hidden devices" and look under Display adapters .. if you have any greyed out entries showing here .. remove/uninstall them

ThreeDee PC specs

Yes, it's a clean install of windows, forgot to mention, I'm on windows 11 Build 22000.434.
The memories are in the correct position, A2/B2. Device manager is ok.
The only thing I didn't do was install the chipset driver, I thought the asus program had done that. I'll install it and see if it fixes it.
I'll be back here in a few days to let you know if it's resolved. Thanks!

marcosolotov_0-1642252631502.png

0 Likes