Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

1thugger1
Journeyman III

amd driver issues

Hi guys

I got r9 270

When I download new drivers like 18.10.2 I got good fps in game and glitch effect on youtube ( green slow-mo or something like that like 3d effect)

When I download old drivers like 18.5.1 I got bad fps (120 in game 60hz monitor but feel 45fps) and without glitch effect

What I need to do?

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Every browser has it...look in browser settings

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies
uranusdess
Journeyman III

The same happens to me, my vga is R7 265(HD7850/R7 370) and after install 18.10.1 or 18.10.2 ,my browser videos on max settings are flashing green and colors are "distorted" and seems to come from moving characters or objects.

But if i use driver 18.9.3 or below these problems are fixed, AMD PLEASE FIX THIS ON 18.10.3

0 Likes

Many are experiencing these issues. You are not alone. If you don't want to regress to a driver that worked you can try another browser or disable hardware acceleration in the browser until a new driver comes out you can try.  Please note you need to report this to AMD and posting here does not do that. These are USER TO USER FORUMS ONLY. Make sure the file an issue report, you can do that from the link on the driver download page, or the link Radeon Settings.

0 Likes

how i can disable hardware acceleration in browser?

0 Likes

Every browser has it...look in browser settings

0 Likes

thanks very much i fix that sh**

how i can text amd?

0 Likes

thanks you so much you my lifesaver

0 Likes