cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Pedro4111
Journeyman III

AMD DRIVER: 22.10.3 - BLACKSCREEN

Well, first of all sorry my english, guys. Isn't my main language.

Last week i decided to update to the latest OPCIONAL version 22.11.1 and the blackscreens just started. I updated because new MW2 was crashing on launch asking for the "latest drivers of my GPU".

Then i started to search some info about it and i saw that some people was indicating the "new" 22.10.3 and i just download it. At the first it was fine... first day and none of blackscreens, but it didn't least long.

Once or twice a day i have to force a shutdown on my PC because of it. I can't wait for 3-5min because i'm working answering people on my job all day long.

Some advice?? There's a more stable driver?

0 Likes
3 Replies
novalestic
Adept II

"Once or twice a day i have to force a shutdown on my PC because of it. I can't wait for 3-5min because i'm working answering people on my job all day long."
Seems like this problem was normal occurrence in the latest update. Have you tried using DDU and re-installing the driver? I suggest using 22.5.1 driver , had the same issues as you do (driver crashing) but in my case, the screen was fine, it just dont want to recognize my GPU, and after clean all the driver completely with DDU (in safe mode) and reinstalling the driver (22.5.1) , it pretty much improve the stability issues , well don't get me wrong it still busted (1-2 crash a day and had to shutdown and turn it on, AGAIN) but it's better than 6-12 time a day (yay....)
Or read this : https://community.amd.com/t5/drivers-software/new-laptop-drivers-constantly-messing-up/m-p/560032#M1...

and follow kingfish suggestion before using DDU. Best luck m8!

0 Likes

anyone should check this regedit before transfer post of that, as it already in ur PC, u dont need to add it.as it didn't give any help for ppl but spamering useless solution when ppl use google to look for answer, it is a bad habit. stop this.

0 Likes