cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

pterax
Newcomer

AMD Chipset Driver not installed(and SATA,RAID,NVMe too...)

Hello, the other day I purchased a motherboard from MSI(B450 Gaming Plus Max) and wanted to install drivers on it. But there was a problem with the chipset driver, it doesn't want to be installed in any way. If I try to install the chipset driver from the disk that came with the board, I get a message about an error (file: error 2, in the attachments of the designation, where which one). If I download the driver for the chipset from the AMD website or from the MSI website in the support section for my motherboard, I get another error (file: error 1). If I try to install the SATA, NVMe, RAID driver, I get another error (file: error). From all these errors, one can understand that these drivers for some reason think that I do not have an AMD system, although this is fundamentally not So, of course, I didn’t install the driver before, that is, I wanted to install them on an absolutely clean system, without traces of past drivers. All other drivers were installed without problems from the disk or from other sites. I hope you can help me !!!

0 Likes
2 Replies

This Microsoft Troubleshooter has helped other Users in installing AMD Chipsets in the past.

I have attached it to this reply for you to download and use and see if it fixes your issue.

The AMD chipset is not on the list of this troubleshooter, so I can't say anything about it, but the problem remains.

0 Likes