Journeyman III

AMD Catalyst Control Center

• AMD Graphics Card => AMD Radeon 8600M Series
  • Laptop => Dell Inspirion 3537
  • OS => Windows 10 64-bit
  • Driver version installed => AMD Radeon Software 18.9.3
  • RAM => 6 GB
  • Bios version => InsydeH2O Version 03.73.02A06

I just reinstalled my windows to same Windows 10 64-bit, installed the AMD Radeon graphic driver 18.9.3 (the recomended one) and when I installed the AMD Catalyst Control Center and opened it only got two panels (if I said it right), not all options that I expected like in the following photos.

CatalystCurrent.png

This first image is with what options i should have.

1.png

This other image in my screenshot.

What should I do?

0 Likes
3 Replies

You should furnish the necessary info so someone may have a suggestion INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

0 Likes

You do not have a " AMD Radeon 8600M Series" graphics card as there is no such thing. The 8600M series is a SERIES of cards....of which I am going to assume you have the HD8670M.

You also have the Intel 'switchable' graphics (which is why we ask for the computer processor)

Please read Intel/AMD laptop switchable graphics Laptop graphics update...How to and update the graphics as noted.

"2. The Intel graphics drivers should be the latest offered by Intel Support.

Use their 'Driver Download Tool' to get the latest version. These must be installed before the AMD drivers."

Select and install the latest driver for your AMD graphics:

AMD Drivers and Support for Radeon, Radeon Pro, FirePro, APU, CPU, Ryzen, desktops, laptops

AMD Radeon™ HD 8670M Series GPU Drivers & Support | AMD

0 Likes

Many/most old CCC settings have been moved to the amd settings ui.

AMD Driver Help Portal

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..