Re: AMD Catalyst 15.7.1 Issue Is Fixed At Last!!! :D

Jump to solution

Happy new year to you too mate your reply means a lot to us

0 Kudos
zerozaza2002
Adept I

Jump to solution

Dear JB and faisalb thx for your reply and for your wishes.I'm sorry to hear that you still suffer with the graphic problem. But i hope for both of you to get your graphic up and run soon again.

zerozaza

faisalb4
Adept III

Jump to solution

Thanks for the kind words dear we both need a solution to our issue

0 Kudos
faisalb4
Adept III

Jump to solution

Please raise a support ticket to get help and kindly reply me once if you get your issue fixed so that i can also fix my issue  too with your solution . http://support.amd.com/en-us/contact/email-form

0 Kudos
snowblindm
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

Hey Guys

I have a similar problem. My system runs on a XFX Radeon HD 6850 Black Edition Dual Fan 1gb. Since yesterday Windows won start. Whenever it starts it loads but I get a black screen. Previous versions of the driver give the same problem. Seems more people have the problem, any way to fix it?

Thanks,

Snow

0 Kudos
nikhil_jaiswal
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

Hello People,
Unlike other people I am facing another issue. It started 3 months ago, I accidentally updated my amd driver and the next day my laptop started freezing at the boot screen. I was using windows 10 64 bit with Intel Amd config. I have AMD HD6770M. I thought it to be windows 10 issue so I reverted back to windows 7. But after two days the same problem was there in windows 7. I searched for the cause and found out its the AMD driver that is causing problem. I installed fresh OS and older driver but nothing was able to sort out the problem. I am in a very need of a permanent solution, can anyone help me please.
I have the latest AMD driver installed and is not solving the problem.Uninstalling the driver makes my screen resolution abrupt. So I need to install the driver for proper functioning.

0 Kudos
ray_m
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Please open a new thread for your issue. Your issue has nothing to do with what this thread is discussing.

0 Kudos
aika
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

Hi same issue as jcb and Faisalb. Can`t install any amd drivers on my r9 270x Hawk.

I always get black screen.

my hd 7790 has the same problem since ever, never fixed that. today i still gating black screen on any driver.

But in these(hd 7790) case the Hdmi output does not have this problem, other outputs yes

0 Kudos
fir3w0rx
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

For anone here still experiencing errors; check that your GPUs and CPUs aren't overheating when under load.

0 Kudos
bgenk_blackisme
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

my vaio, , , solved !!!

1. uninstall intel hd 4000, reboot. . .

2. uninstall amd radeon hd 7600m series (me = 7670m), reboot. . . .

3. install AMD CATALYST 15.7.1, reboot, , ,

4. install intel hd lastest driver, download here Drivers & Software , reboot, , ,

DONE !!!

win 7 64bit

not work on win 10 64bit, , ,

0 Kudos