Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

ucouldbrong
Adept III

Re: AMD Catalyst 15.7.1 Issue Is Fixed At Last!!! :D

Jump to solution

Am well beyond entry level hardware...prefer enthusiast class components, but thanks for your offer...enjoy.

mikeqq246
Adept I

Jump to solution

omg!my copmuter is vaio too!and my graphics are intel hd 4000+Radeon HD 7670M

0 Likes
jerome0810
Adept I

Jump to solution

Windows 7 Ultimate upgraded to Windows 10 Pro

I'm running dual graphics on A8-7600 + R7 240.

8/3/2015 - current driver date

from 15.200.1062.1002 to 15.200.1062.1004

100% Orange Juice, screen flickers when run in fullscreen, runs with no issues when on borderless window.

Analogue: A Hate Story,Blue Rose,Fez,Hammerwatch,Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth1,Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth2,Ibb & Obb,Long Live the Queen makes the display driver stop responding and then recover later.

Dota 2 runs on low fps. I was able to run it 60FPS on windows 7.

I experienced frequent frame rate drops on Skyrim, it was more stable on win7. I also have the mouse cursor on the right and top edge of the screen, it causes me to switch back to desktop when I click. (This is troublesome for when I am fighting, if the mouse cursor appears I should resist from clicking/attacking or I'll be back on the desktop and will have to restart the game. Switching to another task when running this game causes it to stop responding.)

Lara croft and the guardian of light won't even run.

Metro Last Light Redux seems to benefit from an increased frame rate.

Fairy Fencer F runs on dual graphics 60FPS.

I had the issue reported both to microsoft through the compatibility troubleshooting and to amd through the survey. ! !

0 Likes
kingfish
MVP

Jump to solution
0 Likes
kraven2000
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

Did AMD plan to repair this problem? I've got 7950. In W7 everything works smooth. After installing W10 it dont. When i try to install drivers my computer restarts and install only CCC. No driver. When i force to install driver manualy...aive got blue screens ATIKMSAG.SYS Then computer cannot start...only in safe mode.

I tried everything...still no go. The same is on my SAMSUNG laptop...do i really have to buy nvidia? AMD is not working fast to build new drivers...and when they come...the are broken.

I can only work on beat 15.6 drivers for W8.1

0 Likes
leo_arkhipov
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

Although 15.200.1062.1003 seems to fix my BSOD issues (INTENAL_POWER etc), but even the newer version 15.200.1062.1004 still hasn't fixed the problem of 'Display driver amdkmdap stopped responding and has successfully recovered.' appearing when I open any MS Office applications (seems those use some hardware acceleration)

My laptop config:

Windows 10 PRO Eng 64Bit

Intel i7-3612QM

DDR3-12800S Hynix 2x8GB (1600Mhz)

AMD Radeon HD7670M

It looks AMD hasn't released drivers for the 7670M GPU. Because of that Windows installs generic AMD Radeon HD 7600M Series driver instead which is identified by Win10 as compatible. If I manually select and try to install the driver for 7670M from the 15.200.1062.1004 list of adapters - Windows blocks this operation an states 7670M driver is not compatible.

Looks this is what causes the problem for me an others. AMD didn't do the home work and didn't provide compatible with Windows 10 drivers for their adapters.

Come on AMD, it's not serious for a company of your scale - you had 6 months to produce and test drivers for all major types of your GPUs.

p.s. currently disabled the AMD Radeon in Device Manager to prevent 'Display driver amdkmdap stopped responding and has successfully recovered.' from appearing until AMD issues new 100X version with support of its' GPUs in Windows 10.

Cannot believe I see it happen. 😕

AMD Radeon HD 7670M

0 Likes
jayshah086
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

I have Dell inspiron with AMD 5450. I installed win10 few days back...

New drivers do not solve problem completely. Other stuffs are working properly, but as soon as I open video in Film & TV app, driver crashes. With VLC if I use GPU for movies or videos, it also crashes. Also the same thing for YouTube in Google Chrome.

Problem started with windows 8 way back 2 year ago, still AMD may be has reached halfway.

Please fix it

Thank you.

0 Likes
nikos99paok
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

i download the catalyst version 15.7.1.it installs and then it says i must restart my pc.i restart it and when it opens nothing happens.i dont have the15.7.1 catalyst verson

0 Likes
nikos99paok
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

my graphics card version is  15.200.1062.1004 its an amd radeon hd6310

0 Likes
jayshah086
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

Problem to my graphic card is still the same. As soon as I run videos or

movies in windows media player, it crashes. But if run VLC player without

graphic card, ot works well.

I wish some AMD official can help me with this.

0 Likes