I have a pretty special Issue with my brand new AMD Athlon 200GE , when try to install an AMD Driver (Old or New) i get following Problems:
- PC Starts Randomly New, the time is different (after 5min, 15min, 30min)
- Sometimes i get a Black Screen during the Windows Boot
Only Solution to Fix it:
- (Safe Boot) Uninstall the AMD Vega 3 Driver, and Windows 10 set an Default Driver
(Microsoft Display Driver from 2006) --- This is not a Solution in my Opinion!
- Asrock A320M-HDV R3.0 Motherboard
- AMD Athlon 200GE CPU
- G.Skill D4 8GB 2666-19 Aegis
- ADATA SSD 256GB XPG SX6000 Pro M.2 PCIe
- be quiet! System Power 9 400W AT24
- Lenovo L25q-10 (2k Monitor / Hdmi Cable Onboard Output)
- NO DEDICATED GPU
- Windows 10 Pro (with the latest Updates)
- Asrock BIOS Version 1.70
- AMD Chipset Driver 18.50.0422
- Microsoft Display Driver
This might be a little late but I had similar problems in many systems. All of them had system memory from G.SKILL.
Installing Graphics Drivers causes additional load for your system memory and if this kit is not fully stable at this Frequency and timing something like this can happen.
Have you tried to set your Memory to 2133MHz?
G.Skill does have some really weired stock settings. I had problems with an kit running at 2800MHz and 1.2V. I managed to get it stable at 2733MHz and 1,35V. Something like this shouldn't happen in my view.
I am not sure how much customization you can do with an Athlon but altering some timings might help too.
Memory Chips should be Hynix CJR if I'm not mistaken.