Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

charlesbass
Journeyman III

AMD A8-6410 APU with AMD Radeon R5 Graphics and R7-M260

Good afternoon.

I immediately apologize for my English, because I'm from Russia.

Now to the problem:

A couple of years ago I bought an AMD A8-6410 APU with AMD Radeon R5 Graphics and R7-M260 laptop. Initially there was WIn 8, on arrival home and after connection to the Internet, it was updated to 8.1.

I calmly played myself in Dota 2, Cs: Go, Cryziz 2, LOL, WOT and so on...

Enjoy life... But trouble came... Started otaki Win 10, I've been struggling with this upgrade from 8.1 to 10... But after some time I broke and voila - the fall of FPS in DOTA 2, CS: Go runs for about 40 minutes, while the laptop is heated as if it got out of HELL. I temporarily forgot about it and moved to a desktop PC. Then I decided to reinstall win on 7, about a week suffered from the driver for video... But somehow unseen I slipped needed, everything worked again as before.. But after a time, everything flew to Tartarus... After I put Win 10 x64, and gave it to my sister to study. And that's not this gave it to me... I naturally put on it a new win 10 x64, connected the ssd hard drive. after installation of windows, I started updating of the Windows. and. .. I have 3 week can not sleep, I read many sites, re-installed many drivers ... but all to no avail....

Are there people who have solved this problem ?

I will be glad to any answer

The links that I was looking for information and doing the actions according to the responses:

https://community.amd.com/message/2840623#2845605

Как исправить ошибки драйвера AMD Radeon R7 M260 / M265 в Windows 10 64 бит - YouTube

Почему R7 M260 не работает? - Сообщество поддержки HP - 5658620

0 Likes
0 Replies