cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

skmattson
Journeyman III

all-in-wonder 128 pro pci drivers

I've been playing with an old WinXP PC to see if I could get the old All-In-Wonder 128 Pro PCI graphics card to display the desktop on an old big screen CRT TV. But after a couple of days trying to find the right drivers with the Catalyst Control Panel, I've about given up. Would anyone know if the driver installer for this card is still available somewhere?

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

This one ? https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/legacy-graphics/ati-rage-series/ati-all-wonder-128-pro

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

View solution in original post

3 Replies

This one ? https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/legacy-graphics/ati-rage-series/ati-all-wonder-128-pro

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

The drivers goodplay pointed to were indeed accepted by my old XP system. Settings for the card now show up in Advanced Settings for the PC monitor. When the CRT TV is connected, it shows up in those advanced settings. However I still can't get the AR for the PC monitor right when I connect the CRT TV to the card's S-Video output.

With the PC monitor (small flat panel) set to 800x600, the CRT TV displays the Windows desktop perfectly. The whole desktop is displayed on the PC monitor too, but it shrinks down in size vertically by about 2/3, leaving a black bar under it. I've tried tweaking resolutions, refresh rates and color numbers for the PC monitor to no avail. And there are no configuration settings for the TV that I can find.

Without the TV connected and the system booted, the Windows desktop on the PC monitor looks fine. So I guess I can live with things as they are unless anyone can offer a solution.

Thanks again to goodplay for tracking the drivers down so quickly.

0 Likes
skmattson
Journeyman III

That sure looks like what I'm after goodplay. I've shut things down for the day, but I'll try installing that later in the day and post back the results. Thanks ever so much!

0 Likes