cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

alienware aw2518hf + 5700XT

What is wrong with 5700XT and alienware aw2518hf monitor??

Seems like freesync is not working as it should I get stuttering in all games

With my old 980 ti that has no freesync when I cap my fps in a game to a value that I can hold most of the time then the games are super smooth, once I drop below that value I get microstuttering just like with 5700XT but oh wait wasnt it suppose to be smooth with 5700XT that has freesync??

I have been having issues since I bought the card on february 3rd and all responce Ive gotten was that its working as it should!

0 Likes
3 Replies

So I got a decent deal selling my Saphire Nitro+ 5700 XT, I will add 100-200 more and go for a 2080 or 2070 super to fix my issues this is unacceptable!

Having a brand new GPU that does not work correctly with a monitor that its suppose to only on AMD only on AMD never seen it before anywhere in my life, ONLY AMD makes this mistakes.

I will never ever ever buy an AMD GPU after this experience of having my GPU since FEB 3 and we have APRIL 27 and you still haven't fixed the issues that cause problems and microstutters even on a certified AMD monitor.

For the love of god if you care about your money that you worked so hard on do not throw it in the garbage like that.

0 Likes

Ok...hate to see you go...good luck.

0 Likes

Joke drivers

0 Likes