cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

vyacheslav
Adept I

Again, not all monitor resolutions in Adrenalin 2020 Edition.

The driver in the new version of Adrenalin 2020 Edition does not have all the resolutions of the monitor - in particular, there are no 1360x768 and 1366x768. In the adrenalin-2019-edition-19.12.1-dec2 version, all resolutions are present.

4 Replies
left4dead666
Adept II

The software should automatically detect which resolution you're playing with your monitor, 

If you go the display settings in windows you can see which resolution your monitor is running. the software from AMD will use that resolution. cause i can select the resolutions you desire in my Radeon Settings so they are listed!.

can you add a picture or something? so i can see it?

0 Likes

Sometimes a new driver installation will change the refresh rate in display settings to 59....it should be 60. I don't know why, but this affects the available resolutions.

0 Likes
mstfbsrn980
Grandmaster

Desired resolutions should be added manually. 

Some resolutions that aren't on your monitor's firmware may sometimes show with the driver datas or not...

0 Likes

I have the same issue. 1366x768 and 1360x768 are the main resolutions that I use. I'm aware that these can be set as custom resolutions through I never use Adrenaline Control Center as not using it gives an increase in performance (around 5%).

Tested with two monitors, Samsung SA700D 23.5' and CRG5 24'. They fully support the stated resolutions on Adrenaline 19.2.1 and previous drivers.

Same issue is also described in
https://community.amd.com/t5/drivers-software/adrenalin-2020-missing-native-resolutions/td-p/177258

0 Likes