cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Shadows66
Journeyman III

After update - high ping and constant disconnects

i am very new to this software updating stuff and have never done it before. i updated my software and some drivers with the amd tool and got the new amd software adrenaline tool and apparently some new software thanks to the automatic search and install function for windows11. before i did that, i had absolutely no problems at all. but after the update, as stated in the subject, i have high ping and disconnects. 
tested my internet thoroughly and thats not the problem. had contact with microsoft for like 2-3 hours and they did fix the Fps problems i had after the update, but still my internet connection is a problem now after the update (wasnt like this at all before i did it, and i changed absolutely nothing else).

so i am asking you the community to maybe give me some advise on how to fix this issue pls.

if there are any informations needed to specifically investigate, pls tell me on how to get those step by step since i am inexperienced in this topic.

thanks for any help in beforehand

0 Likes
2 Replies

Would need to know what processor, graphics, motherboard model for someone to offer suggestions.

Also check in adrenalin software > preferences > amd user experience program is opted out (should read 'learn more').

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
Shadows66
Journeyman III

i got
Ryzen5 5600H with radeon graphics, motherboard is - Hp 8902 version 89.62 , 1x16gb RAM, BIOS Version - AMI F.19, Windows 11 Home version 22H2

0 Likes