cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

AFTER UPDATE DRIVER INTO AMD ADRENALIN EDITION.. SCREEN SHUTTER IN FEW SECOND

Hi, sorry for bad english....

After i update my AMD driver in latest Adrenalin Edition. It start shutter few second like mouse lag,screen shutter etc..

Pls give me solution for fix it. My laptop specification ......

AMD A8-7410 APU With AMD Radeon R5 Graphics 2.20 GHz

4.00 GB RAM

64-bit Oprtating System x64-based processor

Monitors : Generic PnP Monitor

AMD Radeon R5 M330

Pls Help Me To Fix ..

I Love Use AMD I Never Switch With Others..Thanks For Read.

13 Replies
mrcoldhollow
Adept III

Typically I would uninstall a program if a problem started after installing it and see if the problem happens still. But I would first check cables, use new or different ones if you have spares, take a look at the task manager and see if anything is running to high (especially if the comp isn't under a high load) if different or new cables isn't changing anything and if you aren't noticing anything funky in the task manager I would do an uninstall and see if the problem still occurs and reinstall. Others might have other ideas, but this set of ideas is simple and sometimes the simple fix is the right fix. Let us know if you try this and any results you get.

0 Likes
benman2785
Big Boss

it is a laptop

please use the drivers provided by your Laptop manufactor (HP, Acer etc)

and ONLY this driver - dont download the normal standard driver
because Laptops are NOT STANDARD - there is lots of propritary stuff on their MoBos so that they work - thats why those OEMs like Acer, HP pr Asus make their own drivers

PC: R7 2700X @PBO + RX 580 4G (1500MHz/2000MHz CL16) + 32G DDR4-3200CL14 + 144hz 1ms FS P + 75hz 1ms FS
Laptop: R5 2500U @30W + RX 560X (1400MHz/1500MHz) + 16G DDR4-2400CL16 + 120Hz 3ms FS
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Can you please be a bit more precise in the issue description.
Don't worry for the bad English, just make it understandable. ^^
More infos would be welcomed, like when the system lag, if when using some programs, randomly or all the time, at boot?
How much it lag like a lot? Did the lag stop at certain point?
In few words give a better description of your issue, thanks.

0 Likes
srohit222
Journeyman III

i also have same specification laptop and i facing the same issue on latest driver. so i revert back to version 17.2.1 which is no cursor lag version for me. onward this all the version giving mouse cursor flickring issue for me.

0 Likes

Thanks For Comment.. But I Need Latest Version Driver To Play Wolfenstine 2

The New Colossus .. Can I Play This Game On Your Version Driver 17.2.1.

Pls Sent Reply Help Me. God Bless You

0 Likes

Can I Play Wolfenstine 2 The New colossus on AMD Driver 17.2.1

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

If i remember well, The New Col required at least the 17.10.2 drivers to work correctly.
But you can disable the driver check setting a launch option through steam game proprieties.

Highlight game in Library -> right-click "Properties" -> click "Set Launch Options" - enter +r_disableDriverVersionCheck 1"

Can you please specify a bit more the issue you are facing anyway please as asked? Just to try to understand what cause the issue with newer drivers.
Thanks.

I Download Corepack Version Of Wolfestine 2 So How I Disable Steam Driver

Version Check Pls Give Me Full List How I Play And Disable Driver Checker.

I have a Hp 15 f205dx and i have the same problem

AMD A6 5200

Radeon HD 8400

u fix this problem please tell me on...my email..biswonathdas006@gmail.com

tnx read & reply

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I gave you the answer already on how to fix the issue.
Also please refrain to speak about cracked games on a manufacturer forum.
I think no piracy is allowed here.

0 Likes
benman2785
Big Boss

one for all - ALL AMD APUs that are NOT GCN should NOT USE "CRIMSON" or "ADRENALINE" Drivers

there is a beta Non-GCN-Crimson driver - 16.2.1 - that is the LATEST driver anyone with an NON-GCN APU should try

AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.2.1 Beta for Non GCN Products Release Notes

PC: R7 2700X @PBO + RX 580 4G (1500MHz/2000MHz CL16) + 32G DDR4-3200CL14 + 144hz 1ms FS P + 75hz 1ms FS
Laptop: R5 2500U @30W + RX 560X (1400MHz/1500MHz) + 16G DDR4-2400CL16 + 120Hz 3ms FS
Ray_AMD
Community Manager

Since you are looking for support with a pirated copy of the game, I am locking this thread.