cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

insan
Journeyman III

After installing StoreMI can't view any information about the disks on any application

A few days ago, I decided to give StoreMI a try and installed it. It got installed correctly, without any errors. After restarting the PC, I noticed that I can't use StoreMI because my SSD had data and partitions, etc., (something I should've checked before installing). I closed the program and went back to using my PC. However, after several minutes, when I checked the HD Sentinel it showed only a question mark instead of health and temperature values. 
image_2021-01-19_173352.png

Like this. I have one SSD and two HDDs in my system. All three had the same problem. I restarted the PC multiple times, it didn't fix anything. Then I uninstalled HDSentinel, restarted again and re-installed it again. This partially fixed the problem in HDSentinel. HDDs went back to normal with showing their temperature and health values, but SDD was still the same. I have Windows installed on SSD btw and it has chronic overheating issues. So it was important for me to monitor those values. I also tried CrystalDiskInfo and it's worse:

image_2021-01-19_173849.png

It can't even show any information about the HDDs. It simply doesn't detect any? I don't get it.

What might have caused all this? How can I fix it?

0 Likes
0 Replies