cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

alejandro2004
Newcomer

After AMD Display Drivers Installation the Windows ui(like the start menu and notification center)do not show properly(they are like almost invisible)

Hello!

I have been trying to figure out a fix for the problem described in the title,after the installation of the Amd drivers using the auto-detect,the windows ui literally does not show,when I go into the start menu it shows nothing,but if i go over where usually there would be a tab a glitch like a shadow is showing idk how to say it I want to mention that google chrome does not work either(not showing properly) also if I go into Settings after some seconds my laptop shows  a BSOD with the error message:NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE

Please I am desperate because it makes my laptop unusable and I really need it for projects and etc.

I tried to search the BSOD error and tried a lot of fixes from a site but nothing worked

Also I must mention that the laptop works fine without the drivers it just is a bit slow and lags

A few days ago it was working very good without the drivers even tough i made an update from windows that said someting like AMD Display(or something like that)

But when I updated my drivers with the driver booster 6 and installed the display drivers it did not work again

At this moment i tried a lot of fixes but they do not work,at the moment my laptop has no display drivers installed and it is very slow and lags,please help!!!!!

Laptop Specifications:

Model:Asus X555DG

Processor:FX-8800P,4C+8G 2.10GHz

RAM:12GB

Graphic:AMD RADEON R7 GRAPHICS+RADEON R8 M350DX DUAL GRAPHICS WITH 2GB DDR3 VRAM Built-in FX-8800P

Please I really want to use my laptop with the display drivers installed because without them it is very slow!

0 Likes
0 Replies