cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

camihzc
Journeyman III

Adrtifacts on screen with driver version 22.3.1 RX 570

I installed the new version of adrenaline with the drivers for my graphics, after restarting my pc, the monitor flickered with green and yellow squares, covered the entire screen and then went black. I had to roll back the driver because there was no image when opening apps.5097fc84-a1e2-47fe-bb31-d5297e840661.jpg

0 Likes
3 Replies
Sophie324
Journeyman III

Hi, Have you found the solution of this error. If yes then kindly share it with us. As we have a dedicate laptop for graphics designing in our hesco duplicate bill office. Which is showing the same error. Even though we have uninstalled adrenaline but still the system is like that.

Thanks.

0 Likes

Make sure to put in a bug report. I guess AMD will always be known for their driver ineptitude. I can't use enhanced sync on the latest drivers on a 6700 XT. Seems they got our money and we are the chumps.

0 Likes

Go to the "device manager" menu and go to "display adapters". Your video card will appear and you must press "roll back.

I hope this works for you. 

driver"Captura de pantalla 2022-03-19 141201.pngCaptura de pantalla 2022-03-19 141241.png

0 Likes