cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

shayron12
Adept II

Adrenaline Trojan Software

i didn't buy a video card, i have a trojan on my pc.

Black screen, Crash, Windows with Errors, any driver you place appears the same errors.

now my pc doesn't even turn on anymore I have to do this post on the notebook.

Congratulations to AMD engineers.

0 Likes
7 Replies

The AMD Driver software is called Adrenain.

Adrenaline  is a hormone caused by fight or flight response in a dangerous or exciting situation. 

Please read and try this: https://community.amd.com/t5/drivers-software/amd-driver-fix-and-install-using-ddu/m-p/426238#M13454...

0 Likes
Earnhardt
Grandmaster

Another pointless thread.

0 Likes

Correction to typo: Adrenalin. 

Not really a pointless thread.
OP has a point.  
If the Adrenalin driver is installed incorrectly it can cause GPU/Game/PC crash. 

The built in Web Browser on the Adrenalin 2020 21.3.2 Driver GUI/UI should be a topic for discussion regarding internet security and tracking. 
There are no browser security options at all. 

Try this in the built in AMD Web Browser: https://coveryourtracks.eff.org/learn

0 Likes

If the software is installed incorrectly, then you have no one to blame but yourself.

0 Likes

I think Microsoft and AMD can share some of the blame.
Microsoft automatic driver installer often installs older/wrong driver versions (something that should be easily fixed).
Microsoft automatic driver install not even seen by the latest Adrenlin 2020 20.3.2 installer (something that should be easy to detect), so it will proceed to install over previous driver installation.
That may result in a corrupted driver install.

That problem has been happening and reported to AMD and Microsoft for years and nobody fixes it.

0 Likes

People still use Automatic updates?

0 Likes

Yes, people still use automatic driver updates. 
Microsoft increasingly makes it difficult to stop them, and it is default to get driver updates with any Windows Update. 
Try uninstalling  Adrenalin 2020 driver and see what happens.

0 Likes