cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Anonymous
Not applicable

Adrenaline software still sucks for me

With the adrenaline software and Halo Infiniti, there are constant crashes. Even if I change and save the core clock and the core voltage, the Radeon driver restores the much too high core clock from 2010 to 2100 (standard) when playing and reduces the core voltage from 1200 to 1184 (standard). Even in the stress test of the Adrenalin software, a maximum of KT 1900 is only achieved. So uninstalled the adrenaline software, just installed the driver and again configured the MSI Afterburner with 2010 and 1200 in the game.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have now played without any problems with the RX5700XT setting KT 2010 and KV 1200 Halo Infiniti, which confirms my statement about the Adrenalin software from my side.

0 Likes

I have had instances where afterburner and adrenaline have conflicted.  Are you using the latest versions of both software?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I only use the Afterburner, two graphics tools don't really go together. You can only install the Radeon driver 21.12.1 under options and the MSI is the latest update. I set the graphic profiles according to the manufacturer's instructions, core cycle 2010/1905/1770/1350/1050 with a slightly changed core voltage 1200-1000. Halo Infiniti with 2010/1200 without problems, whereby user mode, reference design and all ticks such as force constant voltage are activated in settings. Only then can the tension be adjusted in a safe area. If a crash does occur, the Radeon driver automatically restores the standard setting, correction is then necessary.

0 Likes