cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

huej_rection
Journeyman III

Re: adrenaline 2020 keeps crashing my computer when it detecting hardware. Im don't know what to do?

*Subtle Flex Recieved* it's so sad that i'm probably not gonna be able to play any games for a while. haven't for 3 months also..i'm not rich to buy a 3 Tb drive

0 Likes
mr_xenomorph404
Adept I

Re: adrenaline 2020 keeps crashing my computer when it detecting hardware. Im don't know what to do?

Lol noo, not trying to flex. They're not that expensive is what I'm trying to say, my wd blue (which surprisingly hasn't died yet) was 90 and that was three years ago, so you probably could get one around 50 nowadays.  A one tb m.2 ssd is 100 on newegg, but yea I hope amd sorts there software out eventually. I hope I helped you out a little bit.

0 Likes
huej_rection
Journeyman III

i think i 'll just try every single fix i can find till windows drops the next update that might fix these issues...or amd does.anyways thank u man for trying to help i have 500 tabs of troubleshooting to look at XD

0 Likes
gales81
Journeyman III

I had the same issue on my msi x570 pro carbon. Came out RAM was set wrong way. After correcting it everything works like a dream. The solution in my case: don't use a-xmp button and go to OC menu and there open "memory try it!" and pick the correct ram option from there.

kingfish
MVP

Try the 'have disk' method. Go to Device Manager/display/AMD /Properties/update driver/browse my computer/let me pick/HAVE DISK/browse to c:/AMD/select the newest driver/look for .inf file (64bit)

same as win10

https://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/topic/11997-have-disk-method-for-windows-7-vista/

0 Likes