cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

yamamanr1m
Adept I

Adrenaline 2019 and Eyefinity button/option not appear

Hi, is it only me or since à switched to Adrenaline 2019 Edition, I can't see the Eyefinity to make an mutliple screen array ? I have to going back to the older release and then, I'm able to make my Eyefinity array.

The last release I can use to have eyefinity option is the 18.10.2 ( released on December 5th ). After that, I can't set my eyefinity array.

Using RX580 8Go and 3 x HP 27Fw monitor...

0 Likes
2 Replies
yamamanr1m
Adept I

Any update ? Hello ??? AMD stil there ??? 4th release since and still having the problem... I can't imagine I'm the only one ! 

0 Likes
yamamanr1m
Adept I

I finally got the way to relsove my problem. There was an issue with the method of how to uninstall correctly the Adrenaline driver. Something stay on the HDD after unistalling the driver and try a newer version. 

So, Just don't uninstall AMD driver by using " APPS " from Win10. The good method is to go in the true "control panel", "programs & functions", and proceed to a clean uninstall of your driver by there! That relsove my problem at 100%. 

Look like there is something different between " APPS " in Win10 vs " program & functions " , when you go to uninstall your driver before to install a new one. Just remember to don't use  APPS from Win10 to uninstall your driver.

0 Likes