cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

iamicy
Journeyman III

Adrenalin records video for 1 hour longer than it actually is & the bugs related to that

Hello everyone123.png.

I have video with length of 1h18mins28secs of my recorded game-footage with AMD Adrenalin software, but it's fake length in player is exactly 1 hour longer: 2h18mins28secs. But that's not the only problem: when I'm watching the video with videoplayer, video freezes at the 59mins:49secs timestamp, and the audio seems to freeze around 1h4mins3secs. Video unfreezes exactly 1 hour (by video fake timestamp) later: at 1h59mins49secs, and then there's no any audio until around 2h4min11secs.

I've already tried to do something, I have changed video codec to HEVC but nothing changed to good. I decided to turn on separate microphone track and what I saw there was interesting. From 1h4min11secs I am starting repeatedly saying fragment of video, but if i wont "seek" audio track, I mean click further, and just listen everything is okay. But if I will seek further in this cursed line segment then it will start repeatedly play this fragment of video and then later okay until I seek again. And at 2h4min11secs audio track seems to work okay if I seek further to the end of the video.

So as you might understand there's this weird adding 1h of emptiness, which adds desync for unknown reasons. It's very sad to see long video recorded just to be corrupted. Also attaching screenshot with Radeon record time indicator, which is right, and the player timestamp, which is exactly 1 hour longer.

0 Replies