cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Adrenalin Edition 22.11.2 Issues

Hello there,

I've been having a few problems since the new update "Adrenalin Edition 22.11.2".

Lots of Driver Timeouts,Blackscreens and Crashes especially when using my Oculus Rift Vr Headset.

And since the new Update i have to restart the Pc 3 times in a row to make the Graphic Driver start and work normal.

First Start no Picture at all, second Start picture is there but Graphics Driver wont Start, third Start everything works normal.

I never ever had Problems with my AMD Graphics Driver before

Is someone expiriencing something comparable recently?

Greets 

Chedda

7 Replies
D_XAD
Adept I

Same issue here only it takes like 30-60 seconds boot up my pc with a M2 SSD.

Thats rough buddy, i downgraded to 22.11.1 seems like its ok for now.

Well and i have a M2 SSD too

Aight good to know. Time to downgrade when I got back at home. If my GPU let install older version. 

0 Likes

Download Link for 22.11.1 

https://drivers.amd.com/drivers/whql-amd-software-adrenalin-edition-22.11.1-win10-win11-nov22.exe 

would be nice to hear if it worked for you as well

0 Likes
bzhmaddog
Journeyman III

I am also having issues on my Quest 2 since I upgraded the drivers. Sometimes I can play during 1 hour, and sometimes It crash after 5 minutes. When it happens I have to reboot my computer because my headset won't detect my pc (airlink or usb link doesn't matter)

bzhmaddog, i had exactly the same issues before downgrading 

0 Likes
hrpuffnstuff
Miniboss

I run multiple UW monitors with an XFX Speedster MERC 319 RX6900XT Black and I've had signal drops to them with all versions of Adrenaline even though AMD stated that 22.11.2 contained the fix for it and it doesn't work.  My drops were worse when running all AMD hardware, X570 w/5950X versus now Intel Z790 w/13900K but they still occur. 

I also get the occasional wattman has been reset messages, however, they don't occur as often on the intel hardware as they did on the AMD hardware.

I shouldn't have to tell you that I'm on the hunt for a RTX 4090 and when the right card becomes available I'm switching back to NVidia.