cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

kimikelku
Adept I

Adrenalin drivers in a A10-9600P APU Laptop

I have a laptop with an APU A10-9600P and a R8 M445DX, and I cant get any adrenalin driver to work with it.

I have tried every adrenalin version of the driver, both for the APU and the R7, and neither manages to open the control panel for the graphics.

Right now the laptop is using the 16.2.1 version.

Is there any possible way to update this?

I have done the DDU uninstall method, with the internet and windows updates disabled, to prevent any type of interference with windows drivers, to no success.

0 Likes
3 Replies

You only install one driver > Laptop graphics update...How to 

For laptops with AMD processors/APU's:

You do not update the discrete graphics card...you update the APU. This updated driver serves both the integrated and discrete graphics. It is the only driver you install.

https://www.amd.com/en/support/apu/amd-series-processors/amd-a10-series-apu-for-laptops/7th-gen-a10-... 

I did follow that guide, every version, of the drive, with adrenalin doesnt open the control panel.

The latest version available in the hp website is the 16.2.1, the only one that works.

I uninstalled the drivers with both amd cleanup utility and DDU, and both successfully remove the drivers, but after the installation of the new driver, the control panel doesnt open.

I also tried a clean install of Windows 10, with every update installed to date.

0 Likes