cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

f1database
Adept I

Adrenalin Driver detects Razer Synapse Mouse Software as Game

As you can see in the Picutre, the new AMD Driver Adrenalin 19.12.2 and 19.12.3 detects my Mouse Software (Razer Synapse) as a game.

Where can i deactivate this, or tell the Software that this Program is no Game?

1 Solution

You can delete it from radeon settings > Gaming > Games.

You should probably report it (in Settings > System > Report issue.....).

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

View solution in original post

5 Replies

You can delete it from radeon settings > Gaming > Games.

You should probably report it (in Settings > System > Report issue.....).

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

Done that before commneting here. Was just trying to see if wasn't only me.

0 Likes
ibogreen
Adept II

same here everytime i scan it add razer synpse to the list of games

0 Likes

It will also detect Purble Place, Opera, Chrome, chess, and more. As stated above, just delete the entry. This probably has/could cause issues with some apps...like Chrome. People think they are getting something great by having their graphics card controlling there web browser..a 2D application...using global settings.

0 Likes

Well even being a 2d aplication it can still used gpu accelaration. Chrome for exmaple can use your gpu if you have the active in chrome. My problem is that its also adding other thing when i run origin for example it add qt.. somthing and other windows processes.

0 Likes