cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

FederaluL
Adept III

Adrenalin 22.1.3 with AMD Radeon Super Resolution - When it will be released???

When do you guys think the new Andrenalin 22.1.3 which is supposed to support the AMD Radeon Super Resolution will be released and are you excited about it?

AMD -> the last stable (if I can say) WHQL driver is Adrenalin 21.10.2 - 10/25/2021. 3 months ago!! How long do we have to wait? Releasing a teasing announcement on CES 2022 and a video on Youtube (linked below) and let us wait?!?!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrJp1CPRJJE

EK watercooled 6900xt - 5900x - Lian Li XL - Samsung neo G8 - Logitech G910 - Hero G502
2 Replies
BurNinPurP
Journeyman III

I would definitely assume this month as I believe the update number correlates with the date. 22 for the year 1 for the month and 3 for the 3rd update. I am patiently looking forward to this update as well. 

Ediy: And as far as us waiting ️ I think they plan the rollout in steps to makes sure that they can deal with hot fixes and bugs in batches instead of just dropping a ton of new features at the same time and trying to figure out one by one any issues. Also I really want this update as it directly impacts my laptop. Asus Rog Strix G15 Advantage Edition. I like that they tell us in advance what they are doing and give us something to look forward. Would it better if they didn't tell us at all and just slipped the feature into some patch notes for us to read? I think not. 

they actually made the 22.1.2 a WHQL yesterday, I don't know if 1 (from 22.1.3) stands for the month tho, could as well stand for Q1 (Q1/2/3/4 of the year) so might as well be released in March. Hope not!

Edit: Actually you're right, 1 stands for the month (ex 21.10.2 was released 10/25/2021). so bring on RSR this month!

EK watercooled 6900xt - 5900x - Lian Li XL - Samsung neo G8 - Logitech G910 - Hero G502