Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

tastyratz
Adept II

Re: Adrenalin 2020 Edition 19.12.2 - No "Streaming" tab

Jump to solution

exekverad

If you have solved things and have general information to share around fixes I am sure they are more than welcome here. Maybe the thread will come up on a search and someone will find it useful?

Or, perhaps your fixes expose root cause for AMD to improve the drivers?

Streaming has shown up for me without modification on the 19.12.3 drivers, but, it still isn't compatible with the nvdia shield so it's still of no use to me. As buggy as it is I remain stuck with steam streaming till the Android TV app is fixed.

0 Kudos
john007
Exemplar

Jump to solution

Hello,

Really sorry for asking but how do you disable the Streaming tab in the 20.1.1 driver?

0 Kudos
madriss
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

Amazing thank you!! I use Hyper-V and I don't use Streaming so didn't even notice it was missing, HOWEVER a whole bunch of global hotkeys for Media, Streaming & Recording were still enabled by default and not showing up in the Radeon Hotkeys settings until I applied your fix... it was super annoying trying to use things like Ctrl + Shift + S in other programs and the only thing that would come up is Radeon telling me that Instant Replay was off, with no way to get in and disable the "Save Instant Replay" hotkey.

0 Kudos
madriss
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

Thank you. A bit more related feedback for you: Media, Recording and Streaming hotkeys were enabled by default even though the Streaming options were not showing. This resulted in those unwanted hotkeys triggering globally across my system with no way to disable them as they were not showing up under Hotkeys settings (e.g. I press Ctrl + Shift + S to do save a file in another program but it would just trigger "Save Instant Replay" in Radeon and come up saying "Instant Replay: Off"... ). I don't even use streaming or know what Instant Replay is, so didn't notice the Streaming settings were missing, but was annoyingly unable to find & disable those hotkeys. Now I found out they were just not showing up because I use Hyper-V.

0 Kudos
ustix
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

Hi!

Just tell me why is it a fkin thing? Why do you hate your own graphics and users? I can use Parsec for streaming, which is quite not as good as relive was (but still usable), but you just suddenly DELETED IT! I have searched for two days in a row, and tried to make it work with your driver, but it isn't working now... How and where can I complain more? It is enough resource (2400G) to play games on my mobile network or on my own wifi network. I don't want to stream online, just wanna play my games on my phone, with the best solution. Just give it back!

nostreamapu.PNG

0 Kudos
shahzaib_k1
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

Hi i cant see media tab in amd 2020 software because i wanted to record screen and there is no option to record

0 Kudos
knjaz
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

I have laptop with Ryzen 5 3500U and Vega 8 Graphics. My Adrenalin software is V20.4.1 and I don't have a streaming tab. Please help!!!

0 Kudos
headhunterff
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

You need to disable the integrated graphics driver through device manager. This helped me in version 20.7.2 (not any newer one.........f.jpg

0 Kudos