Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

verysimplenick
Adept II

Re: Adrenalin 2020 Edition 19.12.2 - No "Streaming" tab

Jump to solution

reverse engineering, it's not so easy to do without some background knowledge, anyway current 2020 drivers absolute trash, only works without game, if I want to play - crash (with driver restart), OS hangs, bsod etc. I think issues are related to e-sync of free sync ( Radeon RX 5700 XT + 2 144hz freesync), so I downgraded my drivers to previous.. Maybe streaming tab + vbs  check will be deleted in next versions ( I hope so ), in other case maybe we will make signature and make patcher for this apps.

0 Kudos
madgrok
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

+1 Streaming tab is missing. After updating the drivers to version 19.12.2 Relive went dead. Everything worked fine before the update!

• Video: AMD Radeon RX 570 (Polaris 20) (Asus RX570)
  • CPU: Intel Core i7-3770
  • Mainboard: Asus P8Z77-V Pro
  • RAM: 32GB
  • OS: Windows 10 19H2 1909 10.0.18363.535 November 2019 Update (Hyper-V - enabled)

Please fix the bug.

0 Kudos
exekverad
Adept II

Jump to solution

In order to fix this in all regards, some people having audio issues, some people not able to use relive/stream feature at all I have compiled the solution in it's entirety.

If this issue is considered solved with the fixed mentioned I can confidently report that it's far from the only cause or related issue that now is quite easy to resolve.

If interest in such a comprehensive post/reply, please give me a notice.

SGJ

0 Kudos
marekbujko
Adept III

Jump to solution

You need disable Hyper-V and Hypervisor for unhide Streaming tab.

0 Kudos
madgrok
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

Everything worked fine before the update! It's not a solution. AMD must fix the error!

ray_m
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos
needsnurfing
Adept II

Jump to solution

19.12.3 is downloading atm, fingers crossed! Hope you guys have a good Christmas despite the new driver launch.

0 Kudos
tastyratz
Adept II

Jump to solution

Has anyone confirmed 19.12.3 is now resolving the issue?

@Ray_m do you know if the virtualization fix for Adrenaline is going to be applied to Ryzen Master as well? Unfortunately, for some reason RM isn't publicly versioned or dated so there is no way to know why, if, or when it's updated.

0 Kudos
needsnurfing
Adept II

Jump to solution

Yes 19.12.3 has the streaming tab now, and it's list in the fixed section of the driver release notes.

0 Kudos
exekverad
Adept II

Jump to solution

Like I've stated before, if you're still experiencing some issues related to recording, streaming or issues arising from using any of these functions

I have in fact pinpointed the issue and even though AMD say they've fixed it, I bet some of you still experience some issue. Perhaps you can stream to one service, but not to some?

Perhaps you fail to launch a stream to YouTube but Twitch works fine?

Frame-rate, stability in encoder output (If you have any dropped frames or getting image quality that doesn't encode efficient enough.)

If that's the case, I know the  reason and I know how to solve it.

They made a fix for some of ReLive functionality, mostly regarding Hyper-V and other soft- as well as hardware related incompatibilities, not all.

Knowing what they aren't really trying to fix is partially why I am able to get every single version of Adrenaline Radeon drivers for all cards capable

of using their entire 2019 setups and now all optional released under the 2020 title, including those pre- as well as post re-configuration and re-making

of their entire Driver GUI.

(Something I was writing them often about and hoped for, for a long time!)

If any issues at all still plagues you even with the latest version

I can help you, but I haven't received a single PM about it yet, thus the general interest for it seems lower than excepted and that's good - nay - better!

Enjoy!

In the meantime, enjoy some live streaming sessions using the 19.12.3 drivers:

0 Kudos