cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

sklebaner
Adept I

Adrenalin 2020 19.12.2: After installation and reboot I cannot open the software.

There is an error message sounding like "graphics driver not installed or not working properely". System is up to date and problem did not exist in previous versions. I also deinstalled the older drivers and reproduce same error. What can I do? Anyone can confirm?

12 Replies
sklebaner
Adept I

My rig:

GPU: Sapphire RX Vega 56 Pulse

Driver: Radeon Adrenalin 2020 19.12.2 reverted back to Radeon Adrenalin 2019 19.12.1

Display: MSI Optix G24C, DisplayPort, 1920x1080 and 144 Hz

MB: MSI B450 A Pro, BIOS 7B86vAC

PSU: BeQuiet SystemPower 9 500W

RAM: 16 GB

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600

0 Likes
amite
Adept II

Really like the interface   - 

Have a Radeon 7  - Luv it 0  problems ever 

Here it comes BUT

I can't open "NO Man's Sky" - it hangs on opening intro screen - music plays - that's it

Did all the resets and reinstalls  - default everthing - no go

No big deal the last driver works fine - FYI

Put "Scaling Mode"  to "Full panel" - all good

0 Likes

Sorry, but where is the reference to my question? I appreciate your contribution but that does not help me out at all. Your answer sounds more like a new thread to me. Anyway, thank you for your post. 

vlad001
Adept III

Same thing happened to me...

0 Likes

Adrenalin 2020 hebelt Sicherheitsfeature aus! | ComputerBase Forum 

Worked for me. It is written in german and says that the core isolation is responsible for incompatibility. Turn off core Isolation and fine.

Thanks, ill try it

0 Likes

dang, mine was already off (and having the error message after video playback was crashing things THEN causing radeon hardware to not be found)

0 Likes

Yep, that was the thing, now i have it fully installed. Thanks again!  

0 Likes
uni_sparten
Adept I

This driver is very buggy. Every Programm in Fullscreen (not borderless Window) freezes. And there is this strange and annoying "beep beep beep boop" sound. what is this?

How do i get best back to early driver versions? deinstall it manually? AMD website only have the newest not correct working version of its drivers ;(.

Pls report this issue, so they release a hotfix.

0 Likes

Make sure you don't have Global/Game Chill or Boost enabled.
both of those features make audible beeps when game is launched.

Maybe it is that?

0 Likes

Hey Thx for Answer but it isn´t enabled.

I have only Radeon Anti-Lag, Image Sharpening and Enhanced Sync enabled.

Chill, Boost, Link and Overlay is off (Disabled).

Turning Anti-Lag  off has no effect.

0 Likes

Turn OFF Enhanced Sync in global graphics, and in each game profile, that is the thing

0 Likes