cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

leyvin
Miniboss

Adrenalin 19.9.3 and Adobe Creative Cloud not playing ball

While the recent 19.9.3 Driver Update has been a noticeable improvement over the current 19.9.2 WHQL Drivers... as a heads up I've been having some SERIOUS issues regarding it and Adobe Creative Cloud.

Primarily being that Adobe CC goes into an Update Loop, that will fail at 11% and then keep popping up that "You need to fix this issue with Creative Cloud being installed" (yeah, useful)

As the Adobe Forums are actually LESS likely to receive any real help from, with the actual Employees playing Musical Threads rather than providing Solid Solutions to problems or even seeming to care what's happening (despite obviously their products are primarily used for Professional Purposes)

Well I decided that I'd post this here, so the AMD Driver Engineering Team can see it and perhaps poke Adobe to ACTUALLY do something about this (or at least figure out WHY the heck Graphics Drivers are completely breaking their product Distribution Application; I mean it's not just me, but that seems REALLY strange, right?) 

As I said., I'm not sure exactly what's causing this issue; I just know that I've been able to verify the correlation between the 19.9.3 Adrenalin Graphics Drivers and Creative Cloud being able to start properly (and ONLY with the latest update).

Now in fairness I have only tested with my RX 5700 XT., and I do plan to see if the same thing occurs with my RX 480 and R7 360... probably sometime tomorrow. 

But I was able to verify that the CPU wasn't completely unrelated; as I did test with a Ryzen 5 1600, A10 7850K, Athlon FX 8350 and i7 6700K.. all produced the same issue on 19.9.3 with the RX 5700 XT while worked fine with 19.9.2

If anyone is having the "Loading Circle of Frustration" on Adobe CC and have been wondering why., do a Clean Uninstall and Roll Back to the WHQL Driver as it should resolve the issue. 

0 Likes
0 Replies