cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

daveaphoto
Adept I

Adobe Premiere Pro doesn't work correctly since last update. Says my resolution isn't large enough, but it is.

I just recently updated my version to 18.2.1.

Previous to that, my computer would reboot randomly (the last update) - that problem was resolved during this update.

However, now when I attempt to use Adobe premiere pro, it tells me that the resolution has to be more than 1024 by 768, but my resolution is a laptop at 1366 by 768.

And previous to the update (AMD Radeon, not Adobe) it worked great, and even mentioned the R7 graphics card in settings.

Now, that entry is gone. Adobe doesnt see it. I reverted the version of Adobe to rule that out, but even the 2017 version (as opposed to 2018) says the same thing about the resolution. Is there is a setting that I can adjust? It has to be AMD because those applications worked just fine before the most recent update.

Has anyone else reported this?

0 Likes
4 Replies

Post the information required by AMD Forum: INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

It is important that you Post your Laptop's EXACT MAKE & MODEL.

0 Likes

my apologies.

HP

15-ba061dx

0 Likes

I would revert to the previous AMD driver that worked for you. Go into Device Manager / choose graphics/AMD/properties/ and select 'roll back to previous driver.'

0 Likes

See if you have the latest BIOS installed on your Laptop. Sometimes updating the BIOS makes the AMD Drivers work correctly or better. HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Printers, Laptops, Desktops and More | HP® Customer Support . I believe this is the correct Model from HP Support. Double check before downloading the latest BIOS if you don't have it installed.

BIOS (1)

HP Notebook System BIOS Update (AMD Processors)

F. 30 Rev.A20.0 MBDec 22, 2017DownloadHP's Terms of Use
DetailsAssociated filesPrevious versions

AMD High-Definition Graphics Driver (Windows 10 v1703)

21.19.414.2560 Rev.A577.1 MBSep 21, 2017DownloadHP's Terms of Use
DetailsAssociated files
0 Likes