cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

atakawow
Journeyman III

ADM Software Not Compatible With Current Installed Graphics Driver

Before people jump in and tell me to search the web - Yes, I have done so many, many times and have tried every suggestions there are.  I still run into this problem often enough to the point where my PC is inoperable (black screen every 30 minutes).

Any tech support out there that can connect with me please? 

Specs:

atakawow_0-1652563501923.png

0 Likes
2 Replies
Nagrenol
Challenger

Before people jump in and tell me to search the web - Yes, I have done so many, many times and have tried every suggestions there are.

• What have you tried so far? 

Because this sounds like the same issue tons of people post about on here,  but before helping it might be an idea to advise what you have done to date so people aren't advising something you've already attempted.

And if its not the same issue they aren't wasting both yours and their time

• Also adding in the gpu/software version being used will be helpful
0 Likes
Benago1
Adept II

Question. Did you mean AMD software. If so, The problem is Windows installed there drivers. You will have to reinstall AMD drivers again, but need to uninstall all AMD drives using DDC in safe mode. Have a driver to install. disconnect from the internet so windows can not install there drives while you are installing you drivers and also pause window update. Hook back up to the internet and now update to the lustiest driver then turn windows update back on. Went thought hoops with Gigabyte trying to get my 6900 xt going. After a lot of trial and error. Have my graphics running with no issuers. Hope this helps.

0 Likes