cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

oxilon
Newcomer

Adaptive Half Refresh Rate Vsync - Why not AMD?

I'd like to know why AMD in his drivers [Radeon Settings] doesn't have a Adaptive Half Refresh Rate 1/2 to cap the FPS to 30 same to Nvidia and Without Micro-Stuttering.. .I would like to play videogames at 30fps like console experience. the radeon chill I don't like it... it get a lot of stuttering... wheter I cap to min 30fps max 30fps... and I don't want to pay a freesync monitor because the LFC just for that... is already expensive.... and not all freesync monitor bring them...

I also used the RivaTuner with Scanline Sync x/2 and the same I see micro-stuttering c'mon AMD isn't hard to put that option... other question who has used that option on NVIDIA Panel? works fine? the 30fps capped?

2 Replies
vulcan
Adept I

I also created a theme, at the expense of 30 fps. I also have statters on 2 monitors and a TV when I limit the game to 30 fps (in games or a third-party program). Plus AMD removed the FPS limiter in the settings). I hate AMD.

0 Likes

yep me too I hate AMD for that.... I think that NVIDIA is better option.... I'm gonna change NVIDIA Again AMD is sleep on Radeon....

0 Likes