Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

bbrasileiroo
Journeyman III

Acer Aspire 3 Audio Crackling

Hey guys! ^^

This is an urgent request for help!
I have an aspire 3 a315-42g-r6fz and almost always, when I play something, I leave the window open for a while while I watch a video on YouTube without any problem. But lately (about three months), my laptop seems to no longer take this kind of "routine" and, as soon as it opened some video, out of nowhere the whole system audio began to "crack" generating a very big discomfort! I've already been by searching for this type of problem and never found a definitive solution to it.

Some attempts I did to try to reverse this:

- I disabled/activated/updated the drivers to the device manager (especially audio and network).
- I used CMD's "chkdsk /f" to find corrupted files.
"I searched for recent BIOS drivers but didn't find it." Even so, the options to configure are very limited.
- I used Latecymon and he always claims that the service "WDF01000.Sys" is using louder than common.

- One of the solutions I was able to solve was "resetting" the service "audiog.exe" (task manager - details) every time this problem happens, but as it is a boring task, I'm still looking for some explanation for this problem, my theory it is that the origin can come from this process, but i'm not sure.

I found a video that shows exactly the problem that occurs when I leave the games open with Chrome:
See the problem example (Watch until 0:14).

My "dxdiag" file

Has anyone also witnessed this kind of problem? Would they have any resolution?

Thanks! : D

0 Likes
0 Replies