cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

monnektor
Journeyman III

A problem with AMD software - Adrenalin Edition

Hello, I was trying to check if my drivers were up to date. However I found myself constantly getting the error " 182 ", Basically it tells me that it cant identify my hardware.

I have a AMD Ryzen™ 5 3400G - cpu. I have tried to install and run the following driver softwares

- AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition
Revision Number
Adrenalin 22.11.2 Recommended (WHQL)

- AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition
Revision Number
Adrenalin 22.5.1 (WHQL)

- Auto-Detect and Install

All of those versions are under the "AMD Ryzen™ 5 3400G" - dedicated page and i dont understand what im doing wrong. It doesnt matter which one of those i try to install i get the same error.

I have no idea why it does that and i can confirm that I have tried following the steps from AMD database, which the error message leads me to.

Thanks.

0 Likes
4 Replies

Do you have a dedicated graphics card also installed?

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

Hey, logged in with another account since somehow i couldnt reply to you with original account. 

I have an nvidia GeForce RTX graphics card, which im currently using.

0 Likes

Have to connect a monitor to the AMD onboard graphics, and probably disable the rtx card to install drivers/software.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

Thanks for caring.

I will give it a go and let you know what happens. 

Have a great day.

Cheers !

0 Likes