cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

DXWarlock
Journeyman III

7900xtx DSC not working/found. VR higher res options greyed out because of it.

Upgrading from a 6800xt to 7900xtx My vive pro 2 settings will not let me pick the higher resolutions it use to, telling me "My current hardware is not supported"

Digging into it, the higher 120hz setting needs DSC to be able to be used. If I swap back in my 6800xt the option is available, back to 7900xtx, it is greyed out.

I believe either DSC is missing, or cannot be found with the current up to date drivers.

0 Likes
5 Replies
No1sHero13
Journeyman III

Having the same problem. Vive Pro 2 will not let me select Extreme and Ultra video settings in the console. Also Headset now has a bad screen door effect. Switched from 6700 xt to 7900 xt.

0 Likes
nawer77
Journeyman III

Bonjour, même problème Vive Pro 2 ne me laisse pas sélectionner les paramètres vidéo Extrême et Ultra dans la console. Carte 7900 XT achetée il y a 3 jours.....

0 Likes
ScanX
Adept I

Hmmm.... In though to buy a 7900xtx for VR but I think I'll waiting to next nvidia card with normal size...

0 Likes

No... I'm waiting for next Nvidia GPU with normal size AND normal price...

0 Likes
nawer77
Journeyman III

Hello, HTC has fixed the problem with a beta version of the console, let’s see on this forum, for me it’s ok now I have all access to all resolutions. 

https://forum.htc.com/topic/14450-vive-pro-2-with-radeon-rx-7900-xt/

0 Likes