cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

yrrab
Adept I

7900 XTX 23.2.2 Driver Update Issue

Updated to the latest driver and still having the same issue PC locking up on desktop

its been the same with all the latest 23 version drivers had to go back to version 22.12.2 to get a stable driver.

Come on AMD sort this out its not good enough

9 Replies
JoshuaT
Journeyman III

I am also having the same issue. Going to 23.2.2 driver my pc locks up on desktop. I had to go back to driver 23.1.1 for a stable driver. 

Specs

Motherboard: Asrock b650 Pro RS BIOS version 1.18.AS04

GPU: Gigabyte 7900 XTX

Cpu: 7700X

RAM: 32GB G.Skill 6000. EXPO is on.

PSU: EVGA 1300 Watt Gold 

0 Likes
Frizizo
Adept I

Same here on 6700xt with 23.2.2. Random lockups couple times a day. Cursor frozen, KB unresponsive. No driver timeouts or bluescreens. Have to hit the reset button. See my reply in another thread for more details.

yrrab
Adept I

Just to fo;llow up on this i switched off frresync on my monitor and was able to install and run with the

23.2.2 driver but still getting no signal on first boot of PC and then having to recycle the power.

0 Likes
Czecher
Adept I

same issue here.

0 Likes
JoshuaT
Journeyman III

I did turn freesync off and that has so far fixed my issue. Running 23.2.2 driver without issue now. Also did not do a factory reset when installing new drivers.

0 Likes

You mean FreeSync Premium or normal ?

0 Likes

It was FreeSync Premium in the Display options of Adrenalin

0 Likes

23.3.1 has just been released. Maybe worth giving that a try as it states it has fixed some stability issues.

0 Likes
yrrab
Adept I

Updated to 23.3.1 all good except i still get no signal on first boot of PC and then having to recycle power on PSU

0 Likes