Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

cwiggles
Elite

7700X igp not showing up in device manager or Adrenalin drivers

Hi all,

When I initially built my B650E system with a R7 7700X cpu along with a RX 6700XT the IGP in the 7700X would show up in Windows 11 device manager and in the Adrenaline drivers. At some point i needed to do a windows restore from a restore point due to some odd system behaviour after installing some 3rd party monitoring tool. Since that restore the 7700X igp is not showing up in device manager or in the Adrenalin drivers. 

I have reinstalled both the AMD Chipset and Adrenalin drivers (the later using DDU in safe mode) . The CPU drivers on AMD's site just points you to the latest Adrenalin drivers.  

The system is running fine, just a little confused why its happening and if it's possible to get Windows to discover it again.

Regards

Craig

0 Likes
1 Solution
cwiggles
Elite

Well after a long time it seems the latest BIOS update (1222) for my ASUS Strix B650E-E Gaming WiFi from ASUS fixed the issue.  The IGP is now showing up in device manager and working,

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
cwiggles
Elite

Well after a long time it seems the latest BIOS update (1222) for my ASUS Strix B650E-E Gaming WiFi from ASUS fixed the issue.  The IGP is now showing up in device manager and working,

0 Likes