cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

7670m+7660g driver on win10

Hey guys. After a hard drive failed, I had to install drivers on windows 10 for my pavilion g7 on a10-4600m bundle (7670m+7660g), but no matter what packages I installed, the drivers do not fail, even if in manual mode, even in compatibility, please tell me, what are the options out of this situation? English is bad, google translator is our everything

0 Likes
6 Replies

Please read..you only install one driver

Laptop graphics update...How to

Your graphics are old and have been put in the Legacy category. No more updates. You have a choice of two..15.71 or 16.2.1. Take your pick

A10-4600M with Radeon™ HD 7660G Drivers & Support | AMD

0 Likes

I understand what you are talking about, and there is no need for such detailed instructions, I can use the driver search, and I can choose the options from the select.  I have tried both drivers(amd-catalyst-15.7.1-win10-64bit/ non-whql-win10-64bit-radeon-software-crimson-relive-16.2.1-sep20), and none of them are defined by the system. With manual installation, the system crashed altogether.

Безымянный2.png

0 Likes

Did any version of Windows10 work correctly on your laptop?

0 Likes

windows 10 home sl v.1809 build 17763.195

but there is another moment .... I updated the BIOS, now any system works poorly. need to make backup. The problem with the drivers is solved by switching the bios legacy support mode to the disabled mode, after that the drivers are installed. But the application itself, whether catalyst or crimson software does not work, the first does not pick up the driver, the second kills the system. Setting permissions through the registry has helped in one of five cases.

0 Likes

hp side not have drivers for my laptop at win 10

0 Likes