cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

dannypants
Journeyman III

6900XT Daily Driver Crashes

I've had this computer for 2 months.  Started with 6800xt and changed to 6900XT.  I've taken the computer to micro center hardware support and best buy geek squad hardware support but I still have daily driver issues and crashes with this card....  I have tried everything I can think of and have googled for ideas.  Uninstalled drivers / reinstalled, ran AMD clean uninstall utility, reformatted computer with clean windows install etc.  Nothing seems to work.  I reinstalled adrenalin edition several times and I still have crashes.   I am not able to play star wars battle front II it says driver version is 0.0.0 the other crash windows come at system reboot.  Driver errors and crashesDriver errors and crashes

0 Likes
1 Solution
dannypants
Journeyman III

I just wanted to follow up and say AMD support helped fix this.  Had to do bios update, clean boot, run amd cleanup utility, install latest adrenalin version.  Thanks AMD!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
dannypants
Journeyman III

I just wanted to follow up and say AMD support helped fix this.  Had to do bios update, clean boot, run amd cleanup utility, install latest adrenalin version.  Thanks AMD!

0 Likes